Why Blog

Hello Everyone,
        For a while now I have truly felt as though the Lord wanted me to start a blog.  What it becomes and how much content that's posted is really just kind of in process.  A little about me; My name is Lucas. I'm a worship leader for my local church and honored to be given such an experience and privelage.  My life is blessed because I get to share it with my incredible wife Michelle. Michelle, is a true woman of God who seeks Him with all her heart, soul and mind in all aspects of her life.  She is a major reason as to why I am who I am today.  The Lord has given me a strong passion for music and has provided me avenue's to use that passion for His glory.

        You'll notice the title of the blog is Walk & Live Worship.  Worship is so much more than listening to music, lifting your hands, or falling on your knees.  While all these things are part of worship, worship is truly a lifestyle. It is praying even in the little things, studying the Bible, living a life of integrity, and so much more.  I hope that through this blog I may encourage and maybe even teach you from things that I've learned in my life; maybe on occasion you'll get a good laugh at my life experiences.  I'll talk to you soon, in the mean time Walk & Live Worship!

Comments

Popular Posts